None of us under estimate the importance of a child’s first years. Understanding that every child is unique, we help then begin their exciting journey.
Encouraging their individuality, we tailor our approach for each child to help them settle in and look forward to their time with us with confidence.
We believe the settling in period requires a focussed approach. Every parent gets the time they need to work with our team and help us understand their child’s needs. This includes food they like, times they sleep, their likes/dislikes, any illnesses or food allergies, and so much more, all of which is documented in your child’s own unique book. We also use this time to help inform you about how we work and why, some of our parents have not used a nursery setting before and it is important you know what to expect. All of this will help you feel more settled about leaving your child. We run ‘settling in sessions’ where parents are invited to stay and we tailor this approach to each individual child.
During our settling in period we will :
- Get to know your child as a little person
- Work out how we can do our best for your child at every stage of their development
- Assign the right Key Person who will get to know you and your child very well
- Ensure your child feels a sense of belonging
- Provide a comfort factor for you through these close relationships
- Build trust and a working partnership with you.