There is a simple process to follow should you wish to register your child with Red Bus Nursery & Pre-School.
1. Familiarise yourself with our opening hours and service and decide what sessions you would ideally like.
2. Call us to arrange a viewing. We do operate a waiting list on a very strict first come, first served basis. The order of the waiting list is maintained and places are offered as they become available based on your requirement. A refundable deposit of £100 per child is charged to retain the place.
3. Once a place is confirmed, you will receive written confirmation from us and the place is then secure.
4. Complete and sign the Registration Form which we will send you and submit it to us with a £50 non-refundable registration fee.
5. Close to the start date of your place contact us to arrange your 2 x 2 hour free starter sessions to help settle in your child to the idea of coming to the setting.
Information on our current waiting list can be obtained by contacting the setting on 0117 968 2009 and speaking to our Manager or Deputy Manger.
Throughout the registration process our member of staff will talk you through all elements of our service and we will complete various documents to help us fully understand your child and their requirements.