Red Bus Nursery & Pre-school create safe, soothing and stimulating environments in which your child can play, discover and develop all of the skills needed to become a confident, positive and well-rounded individual.
Staff have an excellent understanding of how children play and learn which is apparent in their high quality teaching and planning.
Children are at the heart of all that happens in this warm and nurturing nursery.
The rich enabling environment motivates them to initiate their own learning and develop highly positive skills in preparation for school.
Outstanding systems of self-evaluation and staff supervision contribute significantly to the management team’s pursuit of excellence.
“The way in which teaching and learning is monitored is inspirational.”
The quality of our provision is of paramount importance to us. We provide care and education well beyond the norm to ensure that children in our care benefit from the highest standards. Why? Because your child deserves the best that can be provided. Red Bus settings are all committed to quality provision. The statement below offer examples of our Quality Assurance.
- We have a programme of continuous staff development.
- We have developed management toolkit for Mangers.
- Staff are trained to a high standard including vocational qualifications at Level 2, 3, 4 and above. They also undertake mandatory training in areas such as: child protection, first aid, food hygiene.
- We have an excellent reputation for caring for children with additional needs including those children with exceptional needs and we are regularly requested by external agencies to support provision for children with additional needs.
At Red Bus we are proud to have received numerous external awards for quality in various aspects of our work:
- 2015- 5* Food Safety Rating
- Local Authority support (QIF)
- Members of NDNA
- Bristol standards quality assurance scheme